R-kitex Carpet has been in the carpet business for nearly 50 years! What started as a small company for Mannington, Lees Burlington, and Mohawk, has grown over the decades. This has growth has allowed them to expand around the globe. Because they are constantly growing, R-kitex Carpet is focused on the future. Therefore, they use green technology and environmentally friendly production methods. Their years of dedication to a cleaner environment for the future have made them China’s leading carpet manufacturer.
Summit International Flooring is proud to be their exclusive distributor in the US Market! Therefore, you can now receive our same high-end service when using carpet tiles. Additionally, the price, design, and quality competes with the largest suppliers in the segment.
Here’s why you’ll love R-kitex Carpet tiles:
- All tiles are solution dyed yarn (nylon)
- ASTM Class 1 Rating
- They contribute to 2 LEED points where necessary
- Green Label Plus certification (China’s first carpet manufacturer to receive from Carpet and Rug Institute- (CRI))
- Green Circle certified (first carpet manufacturer in Asia receive this certification)
- Over 70 designs to choose from- and many are unique to the carpet tile segment!
- Most tiles are 50cm X 50cm (nominal 20” X 20”)
- Current, state-of-the-art technology and facility.
- Micro Shield treatment (anti-microbial)
- ecoFresh – a self-renewal odor reducer
- Competitively priced against the biggest names in the segment.
For a complete list of collections, please visit R-kitex’s website.
R-kitex Carpet Color Swatches:
Documents & Downloads:
*R-kitex was previously known as Tuntex. New R-kitex branded documents will be uploaded soon.
Care & Maintenance Guide
Installation Instructions (coming soon!)
GreenCircle Certification – econcept
Green Circle Certification – Renaissance of Art
Green Label Plus Certification
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)- Recycled Duraback
Green Building Product Certificate
15- Year Warranty
R-Kitex Production Video: