Tuntex Carpet has been in the carpet business for nearly 50 years! What started as an OEM for big names like, Mannington, Lees Burlington, Mohawk and many others has grown over the decades. Wanting to build its own worldwide brand, Tuntex decided to focus on the future – green technology and environmentally friendly production methods. Their years of dedication to a cleaner environment for the future have made them what they are today- China’s leading carpet manufacturer.
Summit International Flooring is proud to offer state of the art manufacturer, Tuntex Carpet, exclusively to the US Market! You can now receive Summit International Flooring’s same high-end service when using carpet tiles with price, design, and quality to compete with the largest suppliers in the segment.
Here’s why you’ll love Tuntex Carpet tiles:
- All tiles are solution dyed yarn (nylon)
- ASTM Class 1 Rating
- They contribute to 2 LEED points where necessary
- Green Label Plus certification (China’s first carpet manufacturer to receive from Carpet and Rug Institute- (CRI))
- Green Circle certified (first carpet manufacturer in Asia receive this certification)
- Over 70 designs to choose from- and many are unique to the carpet tile segment!
- Most tiles are 50cm X 50cm (nominal 20” X 20”)
- Current, state-of-the-art technology and facility.
- Micro Shield treatment (anti-microbial)
- ecoFresh – a self-renewal odor reducer
- Competitively priced against the biggest names in the segment.
You can see all their designs and colors by visiting Tuntex Carpet . They have created beautiful architect folders that highlight all their best features. Contact us today to set up your introduction appointment! This is not a product you want to miss!
Tuntex Carpet Tiles Swatches
Here are just a few Tuntex Carpet designs. Visit their website for all their offerings.
Tuntex Carpet Tiles Documents
Care & Maintenance Guide
Installation Instructions (coming soon!)
GreenCircle Certification – econcept
Green Circle Certification – Renaissance of Art
Green Label Plus Certification
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)- Recycled Duraback
Green Building Product Certificate
15- Year Warranty
Tuntex Carpet Tiles Room Scenes
Tuntex Carpet Tiles Videos
Need More Info?
Need more information about Tuntex and other Summit International Flooring products? Let us know!
If you are requesting samples, please be sure to include your full address. Incomplete addresses will delay shipping.