Wool carpet is beautiful, durable, and affordable!
Summit International Flooring is known for offering unique and luxurious flooring options. But luxurious doesn't always have to mean expensive. For instance, we have a wide array of wonderful wool products that are not only good for the environment, but good for your budget as well!
Bruges - Designed to impress, this product is created from 100% wool and is available in 13.2" and 16.4" widths. Having been selected for many multi-family projects, Bruges is very budget-oriented!
Bentzon Carpets - For over 40 years, this company has been manufacturing low profile woven carpets for both commercial and residential use. In other words, not only are their wool products beautiful, but they are also durable! (Coming soon: wool carpet tiles!)
Van Besouw Carpet - Van Besouw creates extremely high-quality carpets woven of wool and cotton in minimalistic designs and in their own spectacular colors. Although these carpets make a statement of beauty and sophistication in any room of your home, they tend to be priced slightly higher than other products in the market.
Wool is the natural choice for any project:
- Wool fiber is naturally more resilient than nylon. As a result, wool will not mat or crush like nylon.
- Wool has a natural ability to shed water.
- Wool is a non-allergenic fiber.
- Wool is an excellent insulator of temperature and sound. Wool is recyclable and biodegradable!
- Wool is resistant to fading and color change.
- Wool is a naturally flame resistant.
- Wool carpets are affordable!