New Mark Carpet Tiles, by Summit International Flooring, are solution dyed nylon tiles and planks. Our 10 initial qualities include eight designs in tile format (19.68”x19.68”) and two designs in plank format (4”x10”). All designs are Green Circle Certified and contribute 2 LEED points when necessary. Within each folder, are one or two designs, plus complimentary solid colors, plus brochures showing design concepts. This collection is the first budget-oriented product collection offered by Summit International Flooring. However, despite this amazing price point, you will still receive the same exemplary service that you are accustomed to receiving from working with Summit International Flooring!
Here’s why you’ll love New Mark Carpet Tiles:
- All tiles are solution dyed yarn (nylon)
- ASTM Class 1 Rating
- They contribute to 2 LEED points where necessary
- Over 70 designs to choose from – many are unique to the carpet tile segment!
- Current, state-of-the-art technology and facility.
- Micro Shield treatment (anti-microbial)
- ecoFresh – a self-renewal odor reducer
- Competitively priced against the biggest names in the segment.
New Mark Carpet Tiles Color Swatches:
T101 – Minerals:
T636 – Dust Off:
T655 – Pigment:
T656 – Inherited:
T658G – Block & Bread:
T797 – Aqua Code:
T798 – Splish Splash:
TA1206 – Highlight:
T801 – Color Zip:
T806 – Track 25:
(*Cartons ship with 30% accent color and 70% field)
Documents & Downloads: